Friday, April 29, 2011

Fun New Products

Splattery, Scribbly, Glittery fun...
Check out these fun new products from Key Of D Designs



Check out the bundle
It is SO affordable


Those are fabulous aren't they?!!  The above images are linked to the Key Of D Designs shop so you can click and go grab them.  I had to make a page with them, and they are so fun to work with...

I also used the... Sunny Days Kit, I Know My ABC's Alpha (recolored), and the So Clustered Template Pack.  

I hope you have a great weekend!  My little boy turned 4 last Monday, and we are going to have his party tomorrow.  I can't wait!  He's pretty excited too lol.  I hope you are getting ready for iNSD (interNational Scrapbooking Day) next weekend (May 7th).  

Here is what GS has going on...

I have an amazing collab grab bag for iNSD and I can't wait to show you, and tell you all about!  You are going to love it.  Enjoy your day!  I hope it is unforgettable!





No comments:

Post a Comment