Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Products on Sale! $1!

My new mini kit called "With All My Heart" is on sale for $1 and so is the really awesome coordinating alpha.

With All My Heart Mini Kit


With All My Heart Alpha
I like that alpha because the letters are separate from the stitching, and you can get really creative with your title work!

Here are some pages uses With All My Heart to inspire you!
Layout by Kim




Layout by Roxana





Layout by Katie



The "With All My Heart" mini kit and alpha are a part of the Chocolate Kisses GingerScraps Buffet.  The GingerScraps Buffet is a new GS feature.  Each month the GS designers will be given a color palette and theme, And they will create fun goodies.  Think of it like a way to totally customize a Mega Collab, and like a buffet, you can take as little or as much as you would like.
If you like the pinks and browns of my kit you might want to take a look at the other GS designers stuff too.  During February all the buffet items are $1, and after that they will all be $2.

I have three other  products that are marked down for $1 today too!

  More Than Just Dating Date Pack

Mattables V.1 Fun and Funky

After February 1st all products will be regular price (until the next sale).

I hope you enjoy your first day of February, and the rest of this second month of 2011 brings lots of blessings your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment