Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fun and Sales for 12-12-12!

What a fun date today huh? 12-12-12!  It is such a fun date that a fantastic sale is in order don't you think?!! I have four products priced at only $1.20 in honor of the cool date.  There are also some fun activities that you can participate in at GingerScraps.  There are more details toward the end of this newsletter on the fun stuff.

Of course when I think of a fun date it is not just a date on a calendar, but a date out with my hubby.  That is why "Hey Handsome" is on sale.  This kit is only $1.20 in honor of 12-12-12!

     

...and don't for get the SUPER cool alpha to go with it!  Yep also only $1.20!



I had to include a full template pack also!  You can steal this cute template pack for... you guessed it!  $1.20!



Another cute little kit that is priced at only $1.20!  Midsummer Sunset...




I'm looking forward to the round the clock fun at GS!

There will be all kinds of chatting going on, and the GS designers will pop in and often they will have coupons and RAK's to share.



I'm hoping to get some scrapping done too!
Check out this special scrappy challenge; a scrap-a-thon!


Have fun scrapping and shopping!  I hope to see you around GingerScraps for this fun and unique date in history!
Until next time,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment