Sunday, November 25, 2012

HUGE Sale and a NEW release!

My entire shop is 50% (or more) off until bright and early Tuesday morning.  It is my big After Thanksgiving Sale. 

The best news is that my brand new kit Prehistoric Playtime is included in the 50% off!  It is a super cute kit and you can grab it for ONLY $2.50!


I have some cute example pages to show you...
 By Lia


 By Tia


 By Bren


by Roxana

 by Angela

by scrapjrlgcp


There are a lot of cute pages coming from Prehistoric Playtime.  My sale ad looks pretty good too huh? lol






The GingerScraps Coffee Shop is such a cool place to grab some fantastic bargains!




I have products going in and out of the coffee shop!  For example...
this is only $1.50





and this is only $1.00



but these products won't be in the coffee shop for long.  Grab them up before they exit the coffee shop and new products take their place.



I hope you are all enjoying the sales in digi-land!  It has been a super fun shopping weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment