Friday, March 23, 2012

Clearance Sale!

I've been doing some spring cleaning in my shop, and it is time to say good bye to some of my old products. It is time to get rid of the old to make room for the new. Before these products disappear forever you get a chance to get them at a 70% discount (we're talking prices from 60 cents to $1.50).  The sale is one week only.  After March 30th these products will no longer be available.



Here is a long list of the old products that you can walk away with at a steal.  You can click on the product title on top of the product image to go directly to the product to make your purchase.

Sweet Sentiments

Space Hero

EasyGoing

Engraved On My Heart Alpha

Mattables V.1

Thoughts Of You

Love Bug

Goblin Delights Mini UnforgettableMoments


Scrap Your Life: Project-365~ Thankful For You

My Family, My Heart

What A Wonderful Day

Uniquely Composed Template Set


Brilliantly Blocked Template Set


No comments:

Post a Comment