Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Check out this alpha.... And see how you can get it for FREE

I am hosting a challenge at GingerScraps and all those who participate will get my brand new alpha for free.  The alpha hasn't even been released yet.

It is a really versatile alpha and will be so much fun for all kinds of title work!

Here is how you get the alpha...
Participate in my Inspiration Challenge at GingerScraps

The amazing inspiration I have for you Is this logo


I just loved this logo. It is Pura Vida Organics from an Etsy shop.  Find anything about this logo that inspires you to scrap and make a layout.  You can find out more about this challenge over at GingerScraps: HERE

I almost forgot to tell you that if you participate in any GS challege (including this one) your name will be entered into the "cookie jar," a drawing for one of three $5 gift certificates.  If you use at least 75% GS product on your layout your name will be entered in the drawing twice (but you don't have to use GS product to play along.  You could even use the Blog Train products like the one I'm giving away in the post below).  If you choose to do more GS challenges your name will be entered into the "cookie jar" each time and you will have even more chances to win.

See you at GingerScraps and I look forward to seeing your layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment