Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Templates!

I have a three year old that I call my "little charmer."  He is always saying charming things to me.  His newest saying is, "Mom you are beautiful like a princess."  LOL!  Where did he come up with that?  His early charming ways, paired with his baby blue eyes means we might me in trouble in a few years when he is older.  Here are a few snapshots of him a few days ago when we woke up to a white world, which only lasted this one day. 
 He is a charmer.  With the release of my Rustic Charm collection I had to make a template pack that was also charming like my sweet boy.  The "What A Charmer" Template pack was born with both the Rustic Charm kit and my little man in mind.

You can pick up these templates in the GingerScraps shop for only $2.25 through Sunday!  Don't forget to check out Rustic Charm while you are there.  The templates and the kit make a great pair.


 Everything is sold separately also (the items below are included in the full kit, but can be purchased separately)...



There is a Quick Page Set available also

I love looking at the pages that were made using the templates...
Layout by Kim using Rustic Charm Kit and the What a Charmer Template Pack

Layout by Roxana using products from the October GS Blog Train, and some elements from my What A Wonderful Day kit.  She rotated the template to suit her layout!

This LO by Jen uses Cabin Fever by P'tit Studio Katia with What A Charmer Templates

 This layout is by jbdolfin and uses my What A charmer Templates and Connie Prince's In A Mood kit.  By the way isn't it AWESOME that Connie Prince is a guest designer at GingerScraps this month! 

Here is a beautiful layout by Carladee using a Reduce, Reuse, and Recreate kit by Dora's Lemon Love Creations and my templates
And Ella used my templates with Ellie Lash's cute Amused kit to make this layout


All right, now you have just the right products for scrapping the little charmers in your life!  I hope the rest of your weekend is full of charming moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment