Friday, May 7, 2010

:) More recognition. So exciting!

I was so excited when I discovered that I got layout of the week at Log Your Memory!  Check it out...


Here are the credits...
This is me by Jaclyn Bernardo Designs available at FPD
Fonts are DJB Print and Ghostwriter

Thank you LYM!

P.S.   I already made this layout into a template... I just have to decide if and when I want to give it out.  Would anyone be interested in the template I made of this layout?  If so please leave me a comment :)

Edited to add that LYM is also going to publish the layout below in their 2010 yearbook.  It is an honor being published!


Here is another page that LYM is going to publish in their 2010 year book!  It is so exciting that I will have pages in print!


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. i saw that at LYM! i didn't know it was yours-congrats! oh, and i would LOVE a template of that page :) if not, i'm totally scraplifting it. it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete