Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hello!

Yep It has been awhile since I've been here.  I have been on the computer quite a bit, but when I am on, I am scrappin' or doing other CT things.  I need to get back to blogging more regularly.  I miss it!  Anyway I was really touched that Dawn added one of my layouts to the gallery standout thread over at ScrapMatters that I just had to come over here and share.  It is always fun getting a bit of recognition for a layout.

Here is the layout:
(linked for credits)
I actually made that page for the Faith Sisters My Lifetime story challenge.  It was challenge #18 scrap a spiritual moment.  The photos are of me at about age 10.

Shhh...  If you like the composition of that layout I'll let you in on a little secret.  I just may have made that layout into a template for a template blog train that the Sarah Bennett CT just might be working on sometime in the near future so you just might want to keep watching for it if you like templates.  Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment