Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MLS Week 7

I just wanted to share my Week 7 "My Lifetime Story" challenge page offered by Faith Sisters.  This was a fun one about siblings.
I just have one brother, and here is my page...

I guess I ended up using quite the list of products for this page!
BG Paper- DS40 by Wendy Page
Everyday Overlays Corina Nielsen
Stitching- BasicsNMore Jessica Bolton
Fabric Pieces, clippy string, silver and rusty screw, and paper clipped to the frame- Pastiche For The Boys by Eclectic Scraps
Frame distressed using Playing With Paper Set 1 by Traci Murphy
Wire- Feels Like Home (blog freebie) Sarah Bennett
Leaf- Pretty Little Lady by Sarah Bennett
Messy Stamped Alpha by WM squared
cotob alpha by Haynay
Brown screw- In A Boys World by Sarah Bennett & Valorie Brown
MTF Tamara's Husband font by Miss Tiina


You are all welcome to come join in on the challenge anytime!
Here is a link to where the challenges are ---->HERE<-----
I'd love to see you over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment