Thursday, February 18, 2010

Furture Hybrid-er (lol) and Soulmate

I have been really enjoying the Hybrid Bootcamp over at ScrapMatters.  Those ladies are doing a great job!  Hybrid projects seemed so "scary," and although I will never produce products like those Hybrid queens on the SM hybrid team, I have to say that hybrid doesn't scare me as much.
Here is my second attempt at Hybrid, a heart shaped card...

I used the super cute "Soulmate" kit by Valarie Ostrom

The first layout I did using this kit was about my son's (he is 2.5) fascination with the ladies lol!
The title of the layout is... "How U Doin'?"
Here is the pic in a larger size so you can see his little face.  He really does act like "puppy-love-sick" around cute little girls (especially this little cutie who is a friend of ours)
 

Those sweeties over at Sunshine Studio Scraps chose that How U Doin'? layout as a Gallery Standout: http://www.sunshinestudioscraps.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6985 they know how to make someone's day huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment