Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Layout!

I wanted to post about my layout- and direct you to a FABULOUS freebie...

I created a layout that was selected as Layout of the Week over at Funky Playground Designs. I thought it was pretty exciting. Here it is...



My LOTW page was made using the "Remember Me" kit by Sarah Bennett. It is truly a beautiful kit! The colors are rich and wonderful and the elements are beautiful and fun to work with. It truly is an amazing kit. It is definitely one that you'll want to own for your self!


Oh and about the freebie- Sarah Bennett has a freebie "Remember me add-on"posted on her blog! It is super cute. Go get the freebie, and then after that you won't be able to live without the full kit :)
Here is what the free add-on looks like-
Head over to Sarah's blog: http://sarahtawisha.blogspot.com/
and grab that freebie! It is posted in the July 29th post.

Have a great day and drop whatever you are doing and start scrapping! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment