Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some Layouts

I hope everyone enjoyed or is enjoying their Wednesday! I just wanted to put up some of my very first CT layouts.

The first one is a collab from the new "Funky Playground Designs" designers which is where the talented Sarah Bennett has her store. It is called Red Light Green Light. It is a really cute kit named after the playground game.
Daddy's First Fathers Day by you.

Funky Playground actually has several ( I think around eight!) playground themed collab kits that are super cute. You can purchase them individually, or even get the WHOLE bundle!


Here is a layout I did using Sarah Bennet's Boat Ride Kit. The colors in the kit are so sweet.
My Heart by you.



Here is a layout I did using Forever Beautiful by Sarah Bennet. The photo in this layout was taken about three months ago. It is of me pregnant with our second child. We will actually get to meet this new little boy in a few short weeks!
Thinking of You by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment