Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My very FIRST post!

Hooray! I finally made a scrap blog. I am so excited to have a little niche in the scrap world to share my comings and goings in the world of digital scrapbooking.

I totally lucked out and became a part of a creative team. I have been getting to know a group of ladies who I originally met on a baby forum. We all have toddlers the same age and started digital scrapping together on that forum when our kids were newborns. We stuck together through a forum venue change, and I have had the great opportunity of watching them grow in their digi-craft. Through our adventures we have also welcomed other scrap-fanatics to our group and I have had a wonderful time e-socializing and digi-scrapping with these friends. Several of the ladies have ventured out and started doing some designing. Our friend Sarah just became a brand new designer (Designs by Sarah Bennett) at Funky Playground Designs and has a brand new store there!

Because I have known Sarah all this time and have been scrapping with her she has graciously allowed me to be a part of her creative team (along with some fantastically talented scrappers as well). I couldn't be more excited- and humbled also! I already feel this experience is helping me to step up my scrapping skill level a notch and encouraging me to improve my scrap skills.

You HAVE to Check out Sarah's amazing work. Here was her first kit called Boat ride

Cute kit huh?!

And the kit that she just debuted Monday was called Forever Beautiful
And is it ever a beautiful kit too!

It will be so fun to see what she comes up with next.


I'm looking forward to moving ahead with this blog in the future as I document my scrap journey.

Here's to scrappin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment