Friday, August 3, 2012

Out Of This World

I am so excited to show you "Out Of This World".  I am finally releasing it into my shop.  My friend's at MouseScrappers got to have the first little taste of this kit in a challenge I was hosting over there, but now it is your turn to get your hands on this fun kit.

I love how it turned out!  My boys do too lol!  This kit was made for the little boys in my life who adore the little robot from the Disney Pixar movie.  If you make a page with this make sure to head to my designer gallery at GingerScraps and upload it there.  I will be so excited to see what you make with it! Here are some great pages to give you a little Out Of This World inspiration...


by Bren


by Roxana


by Petra
Click HERE to grab this kit on sale now for only $2.25!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment