Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas In July & I'm finally on FB!!


Hello my digi-friends!  Have you had the chance to pop in and enjoy Christmas In July at GingerScraps? It has been a blast so far!  I don't know about you, but I have a ton of holiday photos that need to be scrapped.  It is such a busy time of year in December and so hard to get to them, that is what makes this GS event so great.  There are so many fantastic Christmas In July Challenges in the forum! There are a hand full of speed scraps/chats left to participate in also.  There is a prize for doing challenges and ss/chats also.  Everyone who reaches 10 points will receive a goody bag filled with coupons from the GS designers.  I'm hosting the Winter Wonder Challenge HERE, and would love to see you at my challenge!

Here is the Chat/SS schedule:

 I got to host a chat this morning and it was so fun.  Did you get the chance to join me?


Almost all Christmas and winter products at GS are on sale... 50% off!!
My Enchanted Winter Kit is on sale for only $2!


The alpha is only $1!


There is a little add on that is only also only $1


and the Warm and Cozy Template pack is only $1.75


You can score a terrific deal if you purchase everything bundled together for just $5.25!




Also GingerScraps is re-releasing the December 2011 buffet and it is now called Funky Christmas.
I have this on sale for only $1


AND last but not least the GingerScraps designers have teamed up to make a collab called Christmas In July.  We put the pieces of the collab up for free on a Facebook Hop!  You can hop around and get each desigenrs portion for free!  Now if you know me you know that I didn't have a FB page... until now! I was so excited to participate in the FB hop that I decided to get my own FB account!  Yes, I just might be the last person on Earth to get a facebook page!  LOL!  I'm so grateful for Missi, a GS site admin, who helped me because I am still really new to FB and have to learn the ropes.  I would love it if you'd like my page to help get me started.  I have a lot of cataching up to do!   :)

This is my contribution to the Christmas In July FB hop:

You can get it by liking my BRAND NEW FB PAGE!  Here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unforgettable-Moments/410303312339194
Thank you so much!

Here is a little taste of what else you will see on the GS Christmas In July FB hop...


Well, Merry Christmas (in July) to you!
Hopefully I'll see you around and we can celebrate together lol :)
Love,
Amy

P.S. I have another free mini kit on FB besides the Christmas In July collab for you too; it is my first "official" FB Fan freebie.  It is called A Beautiful Story.  Feel free to download that one as well!

1 comment:

  1. Love your part of the FB blog hop! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete