Friday, June 15, 2012

Big Sale!

In honor of my little boy's third birthday I am having a 30% off sale in my shop!

Meet Ian...


He is 3 years old now, and we are all so excited to celebrate our sweet boy's big day. Such a bittersweet day for me, and I wanted to share my joy (and sadness lol) with you by having a great sale.






You will find all kinds of great deals in my shop! Here are some of the great things you will find for a bargain.
Most kits are only $2.80... such as
Enchanted Winter


Honey Love



Smile For The Camera


Coffee Shop With Friends'


Mommy's Little Monster


Most Mini's are $1.40 such as...
Summer Cottage


Puddle Jumpers Rainbow Day


Flower Shop: Love & Friendship


Most template packs are only $1.05-$2.45 such as...
Say It 100 Ways Template


Spice Of Life Template Pack


What A Charmer Template Pack


Livin' Large Template Pack


Spring In My Step Template Pack


Warm & Cozy Template Pack


Strength, Courage, Awareness Template Pack


Break The Silence Template Pack


Something Sweet Template Pack





Thanks for celebrating with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment