Friday, May 4, 2012

So much to tell you!!! So much going on!!!

I have so much going on for iNSD!  I can't wait to tell you all about it!

First is I am hosting a Scrap & Chat!  I can't wait to visit with all of you!  It is TODAY, Friday, May 4th at 2pm Eastern.  That is just a few short hours away!  I will be giving away an "Unbaked Template"
 
The unbaked template will be given away in THIS thread at GingerScraps, and the Scrap & Chat will take place in the GS chat room.  The unbaked template will only be available right before the scrap & chat and will be expired right after the chat is over.  :)

Second, I have a give-a-way going on in the GS forum!  Come and WIN Something!!  There is four ways to win!  Come check out how you can win HERE 

Next, my shop is on sale this weekend for 50% off!!!  Scrappers have been enjoying these prices already! 

Also There is the most fun game going on at GS!  It is called Guess Who.  The GS designers have their baby pictures posted and you have to guess which baby pic is which designer!  How fun is that?!! Yes my little baby mug is one of the pics lol!

I wish you all the happiest of iNSD's!!!!
hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment