Friday, November 11, 2011

Honey Love Kit; Something Sweet Template Pack!

I'm excited to show you the Honey Love Kit and the Something Sweet Template Pack.  Honey Love was part of my DSD Collab Grab Bag, and is now available in my shop!
Honey Love Kit
It was a lot of fun making this kit.  My inspiration came from my two year old, who really admires Winnie The Pooh.  He is such a sweet little boy, and is definitely as sweet as honey, and so I thought combining his sweetness with his favorite character would be a fun combination for a kit!  Currently this kit is on SALE, and is only $4.12!  Click HERE to go and grab it.

I also have a NEW template pack!  Roxana gave you a sneaky little peek of the new template pack.  This pack was not a part of the grab bag.  It is brand new never before seen pack!


Something Sweet Template Pack
There are so many opportunities for some sweet layouts with this pack!  It is also on sale this weekend only!  Pick it up for only $2.62!!  Click HERE to go and snag this template pack.  Check out the CT pages below.

I hope you all have an amazing 11-11-11!  Don't forget to check out all the amazing deals that GingerScraps has going on for the next 11 days!

You can really score some amazing $1 deals at GS!

I will leave you with some beautiful pages made my the Unforgettables (my CT) and the Gingerbread Girls (the GS site CT) using my Honey Love Kit, and Something Sweet Template Pack.  Don't forget to grab the freebie that Dannethia made for you (it is two posts below) made with Honey Love kit.  The Grab Bag is no longer available, but you can pick up the kit on sale this weekend.


Pooh
by Angela

22-topiarios2-web
by Roxana

FieldTripAdventureWEB
by Amy

SnS-KittenPumpkin

by Petra

SnS-SweetHoney
by Petra

Blessed-and-Thankful
by Donna

 14-malecon-vistas-web
by Roxana; using Something Sweet Template Pack, Midsummer Sunset mini kit, antique copper alpha

my_sweet_boy1
by Stacey; using Something Sweet Template Pack, and scrap products from Love Ewe Designs

by Katie

Have an Unforgettable 11-11-11!

No comments:

Post a Comment