Sunday, September 25, 2011

Party GAME Time in our Back yard

 

Come on back to the backyard! 

Today we are going to roll up our sleeves and have some fun! We are going to play a game, and everyone who plays and gets the answers correct will get a $5 gift certificate to my shop!

All you have to do is...
--look at the game board below and
--determine what the name of the product is where the item came from.

For example look at item number 1. Can you guess the name of the product where that template comes from? Did you guess "Block Party Template Pack; from the Free With $10 Purchase Grab Bag?" If so than you have your first answer correct. Smile  All the other answers will be pretty obvious when looking at the previews in my shop.

Feel free to take a look at the Unforgettable Moments shop when making your guesses. If you use different windows or tabs: one for the game board, one for the shop, and one to write your answers it would go by really fast!
Once you get all your answers send me an email at: AmyP185 [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Once I get your list I will send you your $5 gift certificate prize.
Everyone who guesses all the items correctly will get the prize, and everyone who plays will get their name in the drawing for a $20 gift certificate to my shop!  Yay! What a party!


Onto our game...







You have until Tuesday 9/27,  9pm  PST to play and get your answers emailed to me.  The winner of the $20 gift certificate will be announced on 9/28 (hint: the alpha from An Autumn Afternoon will be available for free that day too).

Here is a smaller version of the game in case your screen cuts off the larger version

Enjoy the game, and I hope the rest of your weekend is unforgettable!

EDIT: I just sent the first batch of $5 prizes!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the party and the game - thanks! I've emailed my answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emailed my answers. Very fun little game. :)

    ReplyDelete