Thursday, September 1, 2011

Don't you LOVE good deals?!! Happy Birthday GingerScraps!

 GingerScraps is turning 3 years old and has some amazing deals, and a lot of fun things going on!  Check out the site for speed scraps, chats, and sales

Almost my entire shop is 30% off from 9/1 to 9/8!

Also...
The Bake Sale usually just runs for 1 day only, but this month you have a week!  One week to grab great goodies for only $1.  You can get everything at GS (not just my stuff) that is in the Bake Sale for ONE DOLLAR

I have three things in the Bake Sale that will be marked down to $1.

I am just about ready to scrap my camping photos
 
and I thought maybe some of you might have some fun summer outdoor pics to scrap too.
My Campout Products are $1 each until  9/8
GingerScraps Campout: Element Pack by Unforgettable Moments




GingerScraps Campout: Flutters & Blooms Element Pack by Unforgettable Moments




GingerScraps Campout: The Great Outdoors Paper Pack by Unforgettable Moments

A little layout inspiration for you...

 Layout by Kim


 Layout by Roxana


Layout by Donna
Pretty awesome for $1 huh?!!


I also have a new template half pack in the shop this week.  The Buffet this month is "It's My Birthday," and I made a template half pack.  It is also only $1 until the 8th!!



Here are some layouts-



by Donna using Buffet items from Pixels by Jen and Pretty In Green



By Dana using Buffet items by Pretty In Green



by Debbie using Buffet items from Valarie Ostrom


 [image]
by Amy using Buffet items from Valarie Ostrom


 
by Carladee using Buffet items by Pretty In Green, Kathy Winters, Wyld Web Designs, and Cari Cruse



by Tricia using  Buffet items by Pretty In Green, Connie Prince, Kathy Winters, and Wyld Web Designs

Here here some a non-party pages!  The temps are so versatile!

By Melissa using Picked by Valarie Ostrom


by Roxana using Coffee Shop by Unforgettable Moments with Amy Peck

Have a great week, and I hope you get to get some great deals at GingerScraps and can take part in some fun stuff during the birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment