Friday, March 18, 2011

Wake up on the RIGHT side of the bed! A NEW Release!!

No waking up on the wrong side of the bed today!  I'm so excited to tell you that I collaborated with the talented Katie of Key Of D Designs to bring you a huge morning time kit called Rise And Shine.  This is truly a unique kit.  There aren't a whole lot of kits available specifically for documenting your morning routines, but now you have just what you need for your morning moments.   I wish I had photos and stories documented of those special times in the a.m. when I was growing up.  We used to watch cartoons on Saturdays, watch our mom cook breakfast sitting at our breakfast bar, and when we wouldn't get out of bed we would wake up to mom's silly rendition of "Zippity Doo Dah."  It sure would be fun to have those memories in my own childhood albums.  I think I might just have to scrap those times myself now so I can share those memories of my childhood with my loved ones.  Especially since there is not the perfect kit for it!  I also have some great "bed head" photos of my boys I can't want to scrap with this!  This will make a great kit for job charts too!  Don't forget to scrap those very important every day morning moments.  These are the moments you will cherish.

Here is the kit.  Introducing Rise And Shine by Key Of D Design and Unforgettable Moments...
 This kit is more like 2 kits in one.  We packed it full.  It has TWO different alphas one round chip board and one double matted kraft for some fabulous title work.  It is stuffed with some super neat word art, some themed, and non-themed elements.  This weekend this kit is on sale for 25% off!  Normally $6, but you can get it for $4.50.Here are some layouts from the CT and the GS site CT.  As you can see the kit is versatile enough to make any page whether it relates to the theme or not...

By Katie:




 by Roxana




 by Kim:




 By Rebecca:




 By Jen




 by Tricia:





 If you head over to Katie's blog she has an amazing add on FREEBIE for you!  Click HERE to go find out the details.  Here is a peek at what she has for you

No comments:

Post a Comment