Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Joy!

Have you been as busy as me preparing for Christmas?  It has been so much fun.  This year my three year old and his enthusiasm has really made me experience Christmas in such a fun way. 

We went to visit Santa.  My 18 month old stayed as far away as he could, but Nolan was so excited.  He was a little nervous, but he was just bubbling with excitement.  He only asked Santa for two things- a pillow pet and a banjo.  Funny requests really- pillow pets are everywhere and banjos for kids? are almost non-existent lol!  I hear Santa has had some luck though lol!!

I hope with all the hustle and bustle of preparing for Christmas you stop and take some time to scrap your favorite memories of the season!
Big hugs to you all and I hope you are enjoying yourselves this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment