Friday, October 22, 2010

Do you have a Love Bug?

Do you have a Love Bug?
I have two of them: a three-and-a-half year old love bug named Nolan and a 16-month old love bug named Ian.
They are super sweet very cuddly, and all around fun kids.  I happen to think they are pretty cute too lol.  Yes!  They do have a feisty side, but in general they are my little love bugs!

This is where today's new release comes into play.  Today I am releasing a brand new kit called Love Bug

It is a cute gender neutral kit so you can scrap all your sweeties and sweet moments!  The kit was actually named after my oldest son.  When he was a baby I started calling him Love Bug.  Later I also started calling him Buggie because not only was he a love bug, he was a snuggle bug, and cute as a bug!  I thought there had to be others out there that needed a Love Bug kit!  And so Love Bug the kit was born.  Love Bug is regularly only $4!  However you can grab it on sale for only $3!  What a lovely deal!  :)

I know you probably want to see some example layouts right?  Here you go!
Here is one by Katie



one by Roxana




A page from  Cindy



here is one by Ella


and this one is by Kim


If you'd like to go take a closer look at Love Bug you can head over to my shop at Gingerscraps.

I (along with most of the designers and CT at Gingerscraps) have been working on a little Halloween treat for you!  Be sure to come back next weekend to participate in Gingerscraps Halloween Bash!  There will be lots of freebies via a blog train!  So I don't have a freebie for you today, but next week you will have a Halloween themed mini from me.

Take care of yourself and your memories... and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. this is such an adorable kit!! The sample pages are stunning1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paula! I agree about the sample pages; they are great. Thanks for stopping by and for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete