Saturday, October 2, 2010

Challenging behavior!

Having a three year old boy I understand all too much about challenging behavior!  Good thing he is sweet and cute, because he sure does have his challenging moments LOL!  Now it is YOUR turn to be challenging!  Woo hoo!  (Hehe!)  Come join me in the Paper To Digi Scrap Lift Challenge at Gingerscraps!  You can find all the info right HERE, but basically we are using this amazing paper scrapped  page (shown below) my karenika as inspiration to create a digital page.

Looks like fun huh?  Well it is!  Who doesn't love being just a little bit challenging Haha!

Here is the page I made for this challenge using karenika's paper page as a guideline:
I used Water Getaway by MandyMade in my layout.


I hope to see you all over there!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment