Thursday, August 26, 2010

No self-discipline!!!!

I know I said I was going to be handing out freebies, and I will!  I still really want to!  However my digi-friend Katie of Key Of D Designs distracted me with her really pretty new kit called Summer Skies.  I can't resist a cute kit!  I meant to tackle my to-do list before I scrapped with her kit, but I FAILED the to-do list. :)   I have no self-discipline when it comes to scrapping!

Here is the preview of Summer Skies:

I scrapped a photo of my little boy and I on the Gondola in Breckenridge, Colorado where we visited for my my SIL's wedding.

I highly recommend you check out Key Of D Designs' shop!  She has some really pretty things in her store (AND she also has some freebies in there too!!!)

OK now I really better get going on that to-list! 
Take care, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment