Monday, May 31, 2010

Finally found the perfect kit for some baking photos

I finally found the perfect kit for some photos I took of my son back in September.
It is called Oven Lovin' by Scrappy Cocoa.

Check out this cute kit

Here is the layout I made with it.  It is of my little guy helping bake some sugar cookies.  Actually the cookies are called "Moon Cookies."  The recipe was in the back of a book we checked out from the library called The Moon Must Be Milk.  (The book is in the bottom picture).  My son loved that book so much and had a blast making the cookies (and I had a blast scrapping the pics)

(edited to add that I just learned that this layout was chosen to be featured on the Made You Look Monday blog post at Faith Sisters.  Check it out HERE)

Here it is bigger...


This is also my very first CT layout on the GingerScraps stie CT.  GingerScraps is the sweetest site.  It has the a store full of cute products and the forum is such a fun place.  I am thrilled that they asked me to be on their creative team!!  What an honor!  If you haven't checked out the site yet I would encourage you to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment