Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Re-release!

Sarah Bennett is re-releasing Remember Me and it is one of my FAVES!  (If you read to the bottom of this post I will direct you to where you can get an amazing freebie)

Here is the preview...
Oh my!  Isn't that just the neatest kit?!!  The image is linked to Sarah's SM shop.
Oh and if the kit looks familiar... take a look around this blog... (yep it is decorated in "Remember Me" I told you I love this kit! )

Here is a page I did with it when it was first released
My layout was featured by FPD as layout of the week way back then too.  It was the first time I received recognition for one of my layouts so I was so excited.

Sarah has a FABULOUS add on!  You will definitely want to hop over to the Sarah Bennett CT Blog and pick it up!

Here is what it looks like...
I can't believe that she is just giving away the add on.  It is amazing!
Grab it HERE

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment