Friday, December 18, 2009

Tough!

It will be "tough" to find a kt cooler than this  Smiley  ... check this out...
This kit is so neat.  I love all the metal looking pieces, stars, and the touch of bling.  You know this kit can be used over and over for so many different types of layouts!  I have a two and a half year old boy and a six month old boy and I will be using this kit a lot as they get older.  I am sure I will have plenty of tough boy moments to scrap in my household.

Here is my first layout with it

Now doesn't he look like one tough boy!  Haha!  "Tough Boy" is available at ScrapMatters.  If you are a Sarah Bennett fan then you know that she makes awesome add-on kits, and she gives them away FREE on her blog.  Here is what the add on kit looks like for One Tough Boy...
Cute stuff huh?!!!
Here is a >>>link<<< to Sarah's blog.  The freebie will probably be in the 12-19 post.

Head on over to Scrap Matters to pick up "Tough Boy" then pop on over to Sarah's blog to snag the free add on!  Make sure you link me up to anything you make with either the whole kit, the mini, or both.  I want to see what you do.  Have a awesome time scrapping about your little toughies!

No comments:

Post a Comment