Saturday, December 5, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Hello!
(I have two freebies to point you to today so read all the way through)   :)
I hope you are planning to make it over to Sarah Bennett's CT blog for another day of the daily download.
 
http://designsbysarahbennett.blogspot.com/  



Another fun "daily" that has been going on over at the Funky Playground Designs Blog is the "Funky Days of December template give-a-way.  There has been some neat ones up so far, and some fabulous ones to come (I got to take a little peek at some of the ones that will be up soon).  These are templates by some fantastic designers!

http://www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/blog/
I have a CT friend named Jude who just opened up her first shop as a designer.  Her new shop is at the DigiChick and she already has a couple of things in there- cute things I may add.  Her newest release last Thursday was called Count Your Blessings.  I know I was blessed that she gave her kit so I could do a layout with it.  It is such a fun kit!

Here is Count your Blessings by Lil Digi Bits By Jude

 Cute huh?  I know!!

Here is the layout I made with it
































Look at all those fun elements and beautiful papers!   Here is a link to this cute kit in her shop at the DigiChick.

I happened to notice that Jude has a FREE mini add-on posted on her blog!  The freebie is in the December 2nd post.  Check out how CUTE her add on is!


Head on over to Jude's blog to grab this cute freebie, and don't forget to leave a comment to tell her how awesome her products are and wish her luck and best wishes for her new shop.  Then go check out her shop to show some support for a brand new designer DigiChick



I hope that you all have some fun plans this week!
Do some scrappin' and come back and show me your layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment