Sunday, October 4, 2009

A little update...

Hi there! I hope you all are enjoying the last of your weekend. Right now my husband is out with our two year old, and it is just the baby and I at home. He is three and a half months old, and right now is trying really hard to roll from his back to his tummy. He is kind of pushing himself in circles- what a cutie. I've been working on a little freebie for you!! It is a mini-kit, and I'm having fun working on it. Slowly, but surely it is coming along. I just wanted to pop on here so you all didn't think I forgot about you. I can't wait to finish up this little kit. It is my first one, and I'm looking forward to seeing it put together. I will get the chance to work on it today if my hubby and two year old stay out a little longer. My computer has been SO slow lately, so it makes photoshop painfully slow to use. Thank goodness my hard working husband is going to replace my old computer next month.

My next post will probably be about Sarah Bennett's new kit that is being released Monday, tomorrow at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns. If you like pretty kits that have tons of versatility and possibilities for scrapping your special memories you will LOVE her newest release! I can't wait to show you her new kit, you will love it.

Hopefully soon I will be passing out my freebie.
I hope you all are having some unforgettable moments to scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment