Friday, October 30, 2009

Just a quick hello!

Hi there blog land friends. Smileys
I just wanted to come on and say hi, tell you what I have been up to, and show you some stuff.

I'm SUPER excited that Valerie Ostrom has asked me to be a guest on her creative team for November. Woo hoo! She sells at Pretty Scrappy and Scrapable. She has some super amazing designs so go have a little look- you won't be disappointed.



I am very anxious to start working for her and telling you all about her beautiful products.


I am also very pleased to say that I just started creating for Funky Playground Designs on their Creative Team. Yay! FPD has become one of my favorite shops. I love how organized their challenges are, the forum is so much fun, their (open!) gallery always has so much inspiration and everyone there is so nice. Being on their CT is a huge blessing!



My very first FPD CT layout came from
Fall Friends by Miss Tiina

click on the above image to take a closer look

Here is the layout I made with it





This one is from Fab Fall by Tania Shaw


Here is a little linked preview of the super cool fall kit that I made the above layout with



This one is from It's My Party Mini Kit also by Tania Shaw


And here is the preview of the kit



I hope you all have a fun Halloween weekend. I know you will all be out there making memories! Come on back here and scrap them with me Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment