Monday, October 19, 2009

Crazy/Beautiful RELEASE, A layout, and... some FREEBIES

I hope you all had a great weekend. I had some fun times with my family this weekend and enjoyed every minute. I kind of had to blink a few times at the calendar to make sure it is really the middle of October already. Time sure does fly! Speaking of time, you still have time to go grab Sarah Bennett's newest release called Crazy/Beautiful over at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns while it is still on sale. It is on sale until the end of today.

You have got to see how cute this is...


Click the image to get a better look.


I feel that is such a blessing to be on Sarah's CT, and get free use her fabulous products! Here is the layout I made with Crazy/Beautiful. It is of our little neighbor girl holding my son a few months back.

It is a really fun kit to use.

It was so fun scrapping with Crazy/Beautiful I couldn't stop with just making a layout. I had to make a little word art also, and if you could use it you are welcome to download it!

[A little (obvious) reminder if you end up using the word art on a page you upload to a public gallery: the credit for the word art should read something like this- "word art using Crazy/Beautiful by Sarah Bennett." There is a TOU in the download if you have any questions.]

Download Crazy Beautiful freebie word art Here


Another freebie opportunity for you! Sarah Bennett made this Crazy/Beautiful add on and she is giving it away on her blog for FREE. I think it is SO cute!

Head on over to Sarah's blog to grab it. It is in today's post October 19th.

Thank you for your comments on my last post. When I read your comments it truly is inspirational, and gets me excited to post more freebies. And I did get some requests to make my last template freebie with png's, so I'll be (gladly) doing that as soon as I can. Ok that is it for me for today. I have to go grab some lunch and take my boys to the park before it rains.

Have a fun day because soon this day will be a memory, so you may as well make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment