Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pssst... wanna know where to get a cute alpha FREE?

Hi! Smileys
I wanted to stop by real quick and let you in on a little secret. Ok it isn't a secret what-so-ever, but I wanted to make sure you all knew about this really cute alpha that Sarah Bennett is giving away on her blog. It is a Wild Oats Bonus Alpha that goes with the the wildly cute kit "Wild Oats" she released at Funky Playground Designs just last Monday. It is a super CUTE alpha. It shadows really nicely, and it is so versitile.


Doesn't that look so FUN?!!


Here is how I used it on a page I made called Sidewalk Artist. The photos are from last year on 08-08-08, but I just did the page today.
SidewalkArtist-WEB

Head on over to Sarah's blog by clicking here, and grab that alpha (it is in the August 11th post). Tell her AmyP sent ya. Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment